Finally Sony ericsson has decided the launch date of Xperia.The will be released on 30th september in UK, Sweden and Germany and by Q4 2008, it will be available in rest of Europe, Asia and Latin America.

The phone has got a 3-inch wide VGA touchscreen display, 3.2 megapixel camera,A2DP Bluetooth, aGPS, WiFi, and microSD -- just 400MB phone memory. Navigation is accomplished via touch, arc-sliding QWERTY, 4-way key and optical joystick. The phone works on Windows Moble 6.1. It also features a 3.2MP camera with autofocus,photolight,Fm radio.

The price of the phone is not known yet.It may be available in India by end of next year.

1 Response to "sony ericsson's Xperia launch on 30th September"

  1. - Says:

    You have some nice insight on mobile phones.
    I invite you to visit my blog @ blabweb.com and enter yourself in a contest to win a blog review by me! You have to subscribe to my RSS feed by email and let me know you have entered the contest.

Leave a Reply