A crazy stuff for the crazy gamers.Gaming with iphone is no more a problem.Since it has been found difficult to play games with the iphone.Look out about the add on for the iphone @ icontrolpad.com in which the gaming add on is displayed.The pricing and availablity of the casing is not yet known.Watch this space for more updates.A demo video is available here

2 Responses to "Game Pad for iphone"

  1. TechGeeze Says:

    Yes,its really cool. Like making your iPhone a PSP or Nintendo DS. Plus the thing its a smartphone.

    I have included your site in my EC Blog Coomunity the haven for Entrecard droppers, and it will be a sure traffic for you. You may have much more reader to follow you.

    Please let me take this chance to introduce you to my other blog Latest Technology News and I know you'll like it. Please include it to your blogroll or recommend it as a token for advertising you in my other blog.

  2. Jes Says:

    this is cool. not bad. and very useful to game addicts like me! (: yea!
    btw, i linked you already. thanks for visiting my site.

Leave a Reply